Bored of stale sandwiches for your office catering? You Chews is empowering YOU to “chews” our Next Food Star!
HOW TO ENTER –
We’ve all done it – taken pics of our food while out and about in Sydney. That awesome BBQ pulled pork roll at the market, or that amazing muffin from the neighbourhood cafe you’re about to devour?
- Take a picture then post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, tagging the photo with the hashtag #YouChews
- Over the course of two weeks, we’ll scour social media for that #YouChews hashtag!
- On Friday May 15th, the best photo wins that dish as a FREE LUNCH for their entire office – on You Chews! The more you enter the more chances you have of winning!
So what are you waiting for? Get to hashtagging pics of great food with #YouChews and “chews” our next food star for a FREE office lunch!
Terms and conditions:
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://blog.youchews.com.
6. Closing date and time for entry will be 12pm Friday May 15th. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.